My Most Favorite Street Persons

I love the street people who don't jus beg but try and provide their financiers with something worth paying for. When I'm on the bus and we pull up to a corner and I hear the wonderful sound of a trumpet, and it's playing a wonderful tune, I feel wonderful. Or when there is a man at the top of the metro escalators who has a Casio piano, amps, a saxophone, and a mac computer and is serenading the whole square! That was really one of my best days. I also marvel at the normal smelly hobo who has one flute that is so clear and penetrating. I'm honestly shocked. It is quite a juxtaposition to see a disheveled and unkempt man producing something so clean and really it's just out of place. Maybe that's why I like this quandary. It introduces such a mess for me to sort out then combine into one story.

No comments:

Post a Comment