Intern Amanda Lives

Also, there is something you should know. Today, I dawned the dress, and with that an identity. I styled the classic gray intern dress, wide neck, knee length, cap sleeves, small black belt, adorable pointed black leather shoes, oversized pearl necklace and earrings, and my professional/intelligent/stylin' black and silver rimmed glasses. I added a white cardigan with rosettes (naturally), a gray purse with a scarf, and a small silver an black flower ring with a surprising amount of sparkle and class. Then I put the hip in my hop and the hop in my step and all I needed was a loose low bun in my hair to be the quintessential me. But, oh buddy, Intern Amanda lived today.

2 comments:

  1. Do they have an intern Barbie? If not, you should be her spokesperson.

    ReplyDelete