Let's Be For Real

OK. In all seriousness. I am so thankful that we live in a country with the kind of system that we have where people feel like they can make a phone call and change the world. That is a rare gift so few people in this world enjoy now. So instead of that direct and efficient line of communication they resort to other means of getting their voice heard, usually having something to do with a tragic story on the evening news. So, as I count my blessings please count your own. The shear institutions of our government and the traditions that come along with it should be enough to make us shout for joy and proclaim the glory of it all every time we think about it. So I'll put my soapbox in the corner and get it back out during the next late night uncensored blogging splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment