Mrs. Jam

Names have been changed to protect the innocence of all involved.

In the course of my work week I get a variety of phone calls, some from the same person, over, and over, and over, and over. Luckily, we talk about something new every time so it never gets boring. . . One of these persons is Mrs. Jam. Because she, and others, call frequently I made a decision to form a personal relationship with them in hopes of calming the raging storm of information coming through the headset every time I picked up the phone. I hoped that a friend on the other line rather than just a voice would temper their passion. BUT! This backfired. We Mrs. Jam was way too into it and the second time she called following my altered approach she told me she loved me! Right before we hung up she said, "I love you." O.K. Mrs. Jam. That's it. Comment line. Too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment