More Than Life Itself

Today was a GREAT day.
A. It rained.
B. Saw some interesting people on the Metro ride to work. LOVE the metro.
C. I love going to my work.
D. Gave up my seat for an old lady on the bus (Good deed anyone?)
E. I got some mail thanks to my sha sha deev sister B. You're the best!
F. Got out of the city to participate in a mustache party in a retro Coke Diner.
G. Played an awesome game of Truth or Die.
H. Ran home from the metro in the rain and got totally soaked!
I. Discussed current events and won an arm wrestle. Yes, purposely listed as one event.
J. Topped off the night with half a free Key Lime Sprinkles cupcake from my wonderful roommate.
K. Will soon relinquish my will over to the Sand Man and fall deeply into a slumber experiencing a restfulness only spoken of in fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment